How Can I Invest?

Investing in the Bifm unit trusts is very easy! In addition to the Application Form, you will need the following:

  1. Certified copy of your valid ID (or passport for expatriates);
  2. Proof of your residential address (this should not be older than 3 months);
  3. Proof of your banking details (bank statement);
  4. Source of Funds. 

If you’re opening the account on behalf of someone else, you will also need to provide:

  1. Certified copy of their valid ID; passport for expatriates; or birth certificate for minors.

For Corporates or Institutions who wish to invest in the Bifm Unit Trust Funds, we will need the following documents to accompany your Application Form:

  1. Certificate of incorporation or registration;
  2. Proof of authority to act on behalf of the entity – Signed resolution;
  3. Proof of physical address;
  4. Proof of banking details (Bank statement);
  5. BURS tax exemption certificate (where applicable);
  6. Copy of ID (Passport for Expatriates) & Proof of physical address for each signatory.

Note: For a specific type of entity e.g. Trust or Foreign Company, please contact one of our representatives for specific requirements.

Application Forms