How Can I Invest?
Investing in the Bifm unit trusts is very easy! In addition to the Application Form, you will need the following:
- Certified copy of your valid ID (or passport for expatriates);
- Proof of your residential address (this should not be older than 3 months);
- Proof of your banking details (bank statement);
- Source of Funds.
If you’re opening the account on behalf of someone else, you will also need to provide:
- Certified copy of their valid ID; passport for expatriates; or birth certificate for minors.
For Corporates or Institutions who wish to invest in the Bifm Unit Trust Funds, we will need the following documents to accompany your Application Form:
- Certificate of incorporation or registration;
- Proof of authority to act on behalf of the entity – Signed resolution;
- Proof of physical address;
- Proof of banking details (Bank statement);
- BURS tax exemption certificate (where applicable);
- Copy of ID (Passport for Expatriates) & Proof of physical address for each signatory.
Note: For a specific type of entity e.g. Trust or Foreign Company, please contact one of our representatives for specific requirements.