BIFM Local Equity Fund
The investment objective of the BIFM Local Equity Fund is capital appreciation and income growth over the long term by investing in stocks primarily on the Botswana Stock Exchange (BSE), stocks and or equity funds which have been awarded the local asset status by the regulator.
The Local Equity Fund is a:
- High Risk Fund;
- Capital Growth Fund;
- Invests predominantly in locally listed equities, with leeway to invest in offshore equities and convertible bonds; and
- It is most ideal for investors with an appetite for high risk and tolerance for periods of high volatility who wish to generate capital growth over the long-term.
This Fund is great for:
- Long-term capital growth;
- Saving for retirement (long-term); or
- Long-term wealth creation